Applications for 2024 will Open April 17, 2024.
In order to insure that you are properly registered to participate in the Job Shadow Program at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, please carefully follow the instructions outlined below. The application process consists of three steps:
- Complete the Job Shadow Program Health Form - Note: This must be completed and uploaded with the electronic application in step 2 in order to be considered for the program.
- Flu Vaccination: Between Nov 1 and April 30, all applicants will need to provide evidence of a current flu shot. Documentation should be uploaded along with your Job Shadow Health Form.
- COVID-19 Vaccination: All job shadow participants must provide COVID-19 vaccine documentation to be considered.
- Complete the electronic Job Shadow Program application.There is an option at the bottom of the form to attach your completed health form from step 1.
- Once your application is complete, it will be reviewed to insure that all Cincinnati Children's and Job Shadow Program guidelines have been met. You will be notified once a placement in your specified area is secured. Please review the information outlined in the Job Shadow Program Overview page as well as the Frequently Asked Questions page for information on dress code guidelines, parking, conduct, etc.
Please Note: Once the maximum 20-person capacity has been reached, the application for the event will be removed from the site. Applications for future opportunities will be posted approximately three weeks in advance of each event.