The goal of the Procter Scholar Program is to support the development of highly skilled faculty members who have a primary appointment at Cincinnati Children’s (Departments of Pediatrics, Surgery, Radiology and Anesthesia) and who have a strong commitment to pursuing a career in academic research.
- Applications should be submitted by Jr. faculty, MD or MD/PhD, who are within 5 years of their initial appointment
- New expanded eligibility: Current K08 or K23 Awardees, to provide additional funds to expand research program (preference for those in 3rd or 4th year of funding)
- Successful Candidates will have a:
- Strong commitment to pursuing a career in academic research
- Record of accomplishment in research
- Strong mentorship along with a clear path to independent research
- Well-defined scientific research plan
The deadlines for applications are the first Monday in May or October at 5:00 pm.
For further information please contact:
Stavra Xanthakos, MD, email@example.com
Procter Scholar Program Director
Mary Kinsella, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Executive Assistant, CCRF