Playing with toys has the ability to bring smiles to the faces of children and adults alike. Donating a toy to Cincinnati Children’s is one way to bring cheer to a sick child’s day. We are in need of toys, craft supplies and other items year-round for children from infancy through age 18.
Download our Wish List in a portable document format (.pdf) to get ideas for items to donate. When selecting gifts, please refer to Cincinnati Children's
toy and gift safety guidelines.
Purchase Gifts Online
1) View our wish list of items available for purchase.
2) Order online and your gifts will be delivered to the medical center.
Donate Gifts Already Purchased
1) Print the donation form.
2) Complete all requested information on the form and include your signature.
3) Schedule a time to drop off your donation.
4) Bring the completed donation form to Cincinnati Children’s along with your donation.
Drop-Off Location and Hours
Donations can be scheduled for drop-off between 9:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday at our Main Campus or Liberty Campus.
> Schedule your donation.
Holiday Drop-Off Location and Hours
- Main Campus: Wednesday, Dec. 12 from 3:30 - 7:30 pm
- Liberty Campus: Friday, Dec. 14 from 3:30 - 7:30 pm