Children learn through play and staff at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital help children adapt to new environments by including toys as a way to process their healthcare experience. Perhaps even more important, a playful atmosphere has the ability to bring smiles to the faces of children and adults alike. Donating a toy to Cincinnati Children’s is one way to bring cheer to a sick child’s day. As we care for kids of various ages, we are always in need of toys, craft supplies and other items throughout the year for children from infancy through age 18.
What We Need:
Purchase Gifts Online:
- View our Amazon Wish List
- Order online and your gifts will be delivered to the medical center
- Fill out a donation form and send it to email@example.com
Donate Gifts Already Purchased:
- Schedule a time to drop off your donation
- Print the donation form
- Complete all requested information on the form and include your signature
- Bring the completed donation form to Cincinnati Children’s along with your donation
Let Us Do The Shopping:
- Click here to donate to our Child Life fund so our team can purchase items as needed throughout the year
Drop-Off Locations and Hours
Donations must be scheduled in advance for drop-off between 9:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday at our Main Campus and Liberty Campus.
You may also ship your donation to:
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
Division of Child Life
3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 5003
Cincinnati, OH 45229
2019 Holiday Drop-Off Location and Hours
Main Campus: Thursday, December 12, 3:00 - 7:00 pm
Liberty Campus: Friday, December 13, 3:00 - 7:00pm
Please also note:
- Our primary goal is to ensure that Cincinnati Children’s patients receive all of the donated gifts. However, on rare occasions, if we receive more than we can use, we will share with other Cincinnati-area organizations that impact our patients and families.
- Due to infection control, safety, and the privacy of our patients and families, donors are not allowed to personally distribute gifts directly to patients.
- If the items don’t fall within our guidelines or are unsafe/inappropriate for our patients, we reserve the right to politely decline your donation.