Volunteers at Cincinnati Children’s are an integral part of everything we do. Their energy, commitment and dedication help Cincinnati Children’s change the outcome for patients.
Cincinnati Children’s volunteers fill a wide variety of roles throughout the hospital and our neighborhood locations, as well as at events benefiting the medical center. Each role is crucial in advancing our vision to be the leader in improving child health. Whether volunteers are reading a book to a child, sewing a quilt for a new patient, helping to beautify hospital grounds or handing out water at a fundraising walk, they are supporting our patients and families.
Interested in volunteering? Learn more about opportunities for individuals or groups.
Ongoing Weekly Volunteer Opportunities
- Want to make an ongoing weekly commitment to volunteer at the hospital? Learn more about what volunteers do and the commitment we ask from our weekly hospital volunteers. If you have any questions after reading through this information, please contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com.
One-time Volunteer Opportunity
- If you are 18+ years of age and you or your group are interested in a one-time volunteer opportunity, please contact Andrew Stallings at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most opportunities are for groups of five to 10 people max and require at least a 30-day notice of your intention to volunteer.
- Please note, we cannot accommodate service hour requests and in-hospital opportunities are very limited due to strict infection control policies that keep our patients and families safe. We will try our best to accommodate your request but we would also encourage you to plan a toy drive or host your own fundraising event as equally impactful alternatives.
Looking to volunteer at some of our events?
- Form a team for our Cincinnati Walks for Kids or volunteer at the event.
- Or volunteer at other events that benefit Cincinnati Children’s: