- Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your child's doctor tells you.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without asking your child's doctor.
- Ask the doctor or pharmacist before giving your child any over-the-counter (OTC) drugs.
- Make sure your child's doctor knows if your child has asthma or diabetes before giving this medicine.
- Make sure any doctor or dentist who treats your child knows he / she is using this medicine.
- Do not use after the expiration date on the bottle / package.
- If too much medication is taken by accident, please call the Drug and Poison Information Center (DPIC) at 513-636-5111, or 1-800-222-1222, or call your child's doctor right away.
- Keep this medication out of the reach of children.
If Your Child Misses a Dose
If a dose is missed, do not double the dose, just take the next dose as scheduled.
Possible Side Effects of Medication
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling tired or weak
- Wheezing or trouble breathing
- Slow, fast, or irregular heartbeat
- Cold hands and feet
- Sleep problems
Call Your Child's Doctor If:
Call your child's doctor right away if your child has trouble breathing, has a severe headache, skin rash, or passes out.