First Wash Your Hands
1. Roll the bottle back and forth gently between your hands.
2. Clean off the top of the bottle with alcohol.
3. Take off the needle cover.
4. Pull back the plunger to put air into syringe. Put in the same amount of air as the amount of medicine you need.
5. Put the needle into the bottle and push all the air in.
6. Leave the needle in the bottle. Turn the syringe and bottle so the bottle is on top. Make sure the tip of the needle is in the medicine. Pull back slowly on the plunger a little past the line that marks the dose amount.
7. Check syringe for air bubbles. If there are air bubbles, tap at them with your finger until they go to the top.
8. Push the plunger so the air goes out of the needle and the top of the black rubber plunger is right at the line that marks the dose amount.
9. Take the needle out of the bottle and replace needle cover.