Expert Care From the Comfort of Home
When your child’s primary care provider is not available, we offer on-demand video visits 24/7 from the comfort of your home. CincyKids Health Connect is an app (and also accessible from desktop) where you can have a virtual urgent care visit for minor injuries and illness with care provided to you by Cincinnati Children's experts.
What to Know Before Starting Your Visit:
- No appointment is needed; wait times are typically short.
- Your child must be located in Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana at the time of their visit.
- Cost is $46.
- Video visits are not meant for life-threatening situations. For these types of conditions, you need an in-person evaluation at one of our emergency room locations.
- Read more about what we treat to find out if this is the right type of care for your child's condition.
We Do Not Recommend Virtual Urgent Care for:
- Ear infection, unless you have a TytoCare device. (We can care for Swimmer's ear and ear tube drainage.)
- Orders for blood test
- Provider referrals to subspecialists
- Mental health situations. (Please call 513-636-4124 for mental health concerns.)
- Learn more about what we do and do not treat.
Additionally, if you as the parent think your child needs antibiotics, a Cincinnati Children's lab test is required. Learn why antibiotics aren't always the answer..
CincyKids Health Connect video visits are private and secure. Your information is protected and only shared with your designated primary care physician and pharmacy, just like an in-person visit.
How it Works
Ready to get started? You’re just a few clicks away from a video visit with one of our pediatric experts.
Download the app or visit us on the web.
Set up your account in minutes.
Fill out a brief medical history, just like you would at the doctor’s office.
Connect with a pediatric expert.
We can provide guidance to help you move forward, review your child’s condition, or if needed, refer you to a physician or send a prescription to your pharmacy if medically necessary.