This section is aimed at highlighting aspects of the very complex world of immigration in the U.S. and identifying some of the services and supports that may be available. It is intended for general informational purposes only and is not legal advice. You should consult an attorney specializing in immigration to advise you on how U.S. immigration laws may impact you and your family, given your individual circumstances.
We provide resources to help families and health care providers identify sources of support available to immigrants.
- Alien Emergency Medical Assistance (AEMA) by Ohio Medicaid
- Catholic Social Services in Southwestern Ohio
- Community Refugee and Immigration Services (CRIS)
- National Immigration Law Center (NILC)
- National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Interpreter Services at Cincinnati Children's provides free written translation as well as spoken and sign interpreting services to enable meaningful communication between patients, families and providers.