Resources for Job and Family Services
Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana offer a wide range of assistance. This includes unemployment compensation, health care, cash assistance, food assistance, child care, child support enforcement and administration, and employment and training assistance.
We provide information to help families and health care providers identify sources of financial assistance.
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS)
- Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) by Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Department for Community Based Services
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Nutrition Assistance Branch
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program (KTAP)