MyChart offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your child’s Cincinnati Children’s electronic medical record. MyChart allows you to view:
- A summary of your or your child’s medical history at Cincinnati Children’s
- Medications prescribed by Cincinnati Children’s providers
- Most lab and test results taken during a clinic visit and inpatient stay, including images for radiology studies
- Past appointments and After Visit Summaries
- Hospital admissions and discharge instructions
- Allergies and immunizations
- Letters from your Cincinnati Children’s provider
- Growth charts
- View and pay bills
- Request a prescription renewal
- Appointment reminders (an optional alternative to paper appointment reminders)
Send a Message Feature
You can use MyChart Send a Message to communicate securely with your/your child’s health care team between visits.
- Patients and parents/primary caregivers can send questions regarding the patient’s medical care at Cincinnati Children’s. (Send a message is not intended to be used for appointment scheduling.)
- It’s just as easy as sending an email; however, it's completely secure.
- Send a Message is intended for non-urgent questions only. Please call 911 for urgent care concerns.
- You can only message providers you or your child has seen in the past three years, or providers that you or your child are scheduled to see in the upcoming year.
- Patients are not able to send a message to providers who treated the patient during an inpatient stay.
- Send a Message is available on both the MyChart web site and mobile app (available for download from the iTunes App Store and Google Play).
View a PDF detailing the differences between MyChart (Desktop), MyChart (Mobile App), and MyChart Bedside (Inpatient).