Emergency Department Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Cincinnati Children's Liberty Campus offers a 24/7 pediatric emergency department fully equipped and staffed to treat most pediatric emergencies and supported by laboratory testing, X-ray and an inpatient unit with 12 beds. Whenever possible, consult with your child's physician to determine whether you should take your child to the emergency department.
Liberty Emergency Room Directions and Parking (Map)
- From I-75 take exit 24 West-Hamilton (SR 129).
- From 129 take the first exit (exit 24), Cincinnati-Dayton Road- North. DO NOT TAKE LIBERTY WAY.
- Turn right at the first light onto Yankee Road
- Follow Yankee Road around to the Liberty Campus
- The Emergency Department will be ahead on your left.
- Parking is available near the Emergency Department.