Flow Cytometry Links and Tools
- BD Biosciences Multicolor Flow Cytometry Tools − Several tools for flow cytometry education and panel design.
- Beckman Coulter − A website section dedicated to flow cytometry.
- BioLegend Web tools − Tools for developing panels for multicolor assays.
- ThermoFisher Flow Cytometry - A website section dedicated to flow cytometry.
- Compensation Basics (Mario Roederer)
- BD Biosciences Horizon Guided Panel Solution - Tools for developing panels for multicolor assays.
- BioLegend - Free web-based panel design tool.
- Chromocyte - Free web-based panel design tool, reagent database and forum.
- FluoroFinder - Free panel design software and reagent database. Visit the RFCC page to design panels specific to our instrument configurations.
Protocols in Flow Cytometry
- Current Protocols in Cytometry (online subscription through the Pratt Library at Cincinnati Children’s)
OMIPs (Optimized Multicolor Immunofluorescence Panels) – A publication type in Cytometry Part A to communicate complex reagent panels for interrogating phenotypic and functional characteristics of cell populations.
MIFlowCyt (Minimum Information about a Flow Cytometry experiment) A standard for outlining the minimum information required to report the experimental details of flow cytometry experiments.