The RFCC has a Mac and two PCs available in R5543 for data analysis. See below for a listing of software packages.
NOTE: There are extra dongles for FACSDiVa and CellQuest Pro that can be signed out to use in individual labs. Please contact a member of the RFCC to sign out a dongle. When you return the dongle, make sure you have a member of the flow core sign it back in. If you sign out a dongle and misplace it or it is not returned, you will be charged for the replacement.
FlowJo Site License
The RFCC hosts a site license for FlowJo. See below for more information and instructions for signing up.
Digestive Health Center members receive a discount. See the
DHC website f
or more details.
- Who can participate?
Flow Core users from Cincinnati Children’s and UC can participate.
- How much is it?
Based on current usage, it is around $232 / computer / year. The price per computer drops as the number of licenses increases. Please visit the pricing schedule for more information.
- What if I already have FlowJo?
If you currently have FlowJo, you may turn in your dongle for a $1,000 credit towards the site license. After that you will pay for each seat.
- How do I sign up?
- Fill out the license agreement and return it to the Flow Core. We will give you a username and password for the registration site.
- Visit the FlowJo registration site and register your computer.
- An email will be sent to you with a serial number and instructions for downloading FlowJo.
- How do I transfer a FlowJo site license to a new
To transfer your license to a new computer,
please email Monica DeLay and provide the hardware address for the new computer
which can be found by following the instructions here.
Call Monica DeLay at 513-636-3575.