For information regarding Teen Health Center clinical services at Cincinnati Children’s, call 513-636-4681, option 7.
For information about community collaboration, contact Emmanuel Chandler, MD, at 513-636-8602.
Research in Adolescent Medicine
For information regarding research in Adolescent Medicine, contact Ellen Lipstein, MD, at 513-636-8602.
- The office of the Division of Adolescent and Transition Medicine is on the seventh floor of the Kasota Building, across the street from Cincinnati Children’s Burnet Campus.
- Teen Health Center services are provided on Cincinnati Children’s Burnet Campus. Services are also provided at Eastgate, Fairfield, Liberty Campus and Children’s Outpatient Northern Kentucky.
- Consultative services: Eastgate, Fairfield, Liberty Campus, Northern Kentucky, Burnet Campus
- Eating disorders: Burnet Campus, Liberty Campus
- Transition medicine: Burnet Campus
- Transgender Program: Burnet Campus, Liberty Campus, Northern Kentucky, Green Township