mehealth for ADHD, developed at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, is an evidence-based, comprehensive, and easy-to-use online software for improving the quality of ADHD care in pediatric settings.
The mehealth for ADHD software offers the following:
- ABP Maintenance of Certification Part 4 credits
- Online collection of parent and teacher ADHD rating scales during assessment and at physician-designated intervals to monitor response to treatment
- Assessment reports and treatment graphs
- Automated notifications to physicians of behavioral deterioration or problematic side effects
- Online behavioral treatments for parents and teachers
- Quality improvement tools
- EHR integration
Researchers at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center have recently been awarded a new research grant from the National Institutes of Health to study a nationwide dissemination of the mehealth for ADHD software. Providers can use this software at no cost through August, 2021.
How to Enroll: Visit www.mehealth.com