If you would like to learn more about the program parent information sessions are offered multiple afternoon/evenings virtually until spots are filled.
An overview of the purpose of the STP and detailed information regarding the interventions and program are reviewed during the sessions. Parents can register for a parent night by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to apply email email@example.com or call 513-803-7708 to start the multi-step application process. We have a thorough eligibility process to help us enroll children who are likely to benefit from the program.
Steps in the Eligibility Process
- Complete parent and teacher eligibility questionnaires – once the application is completed we will make our best effort to review it within 1 week. Parent questionnaires may be sent in two phases to expedite the review process.
- Once we have reviewed the eligibility questionnaires, we will either:
The eligibility appointment is a billed visit and may be eligible to be covered by your insurance. Our Patient Representative can let you know what your cost would be prior to the visit. We spend most of the visit gathering additional information from parent and also briefly interview the child.
After the eligibility visit is completed we will review all information with our clinical team and make our best effort to let you know whether your child is eligible within 1 week.
- Reach out to schedule an eligibility appointment, or
- Reach out to schedule a time to obtain additional information by phone, or
- Reach out to let you know that your child is ineligible
Availability is limited to the STP to ensure children receive the individualized care and attention they deserve.