Our Treatment Approach
At Cincinnati Children’s Cleft and Craniofacial Center, we meet regularly as a team to discuss each and every patient who comes to us for care. Our treatment approach allows us to consider the complete spectrum of needs for each child. Our recommendations for when surgeries and other treatments should happen are based on age, severity, and other health conditions or syndromes your child may have. Our team will follow your child through each stage of their treatment.
All of this results in a patient and family-centered treatment plan that is truly comprehensive and designed to meet the individual needs of each child and their family.
- We collaborate closely with your primary care physician in managing your child's craniofacial abnormality.
- For long-distance patients, we consult with local health care providers to evaluate your child yearly to keep the treatment plan up to date.
- We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate and respectful care to every patient and family who walks through our doors.
We specialize in correcting the lip, palate, nose and other facial structures, as well as treating related conditions.
- Pre-surgical techniques
- Airway management
- Treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Hearing evaluation and treatment
- Speech evaluation and treatment