At the Cincinnati HHT Center of Excellence, we are committed to providing the finest diagnosis, treatment and follow-up for our patients.
We suggest the following support groups and networks to help you more fully understand your child’s condition and to get support and advice from others from around the world who share your situation.
HHT Specific Resources
Cure HHT: A worldwide, non-profit organization whose purpose is to support patients and families and educate medical professionals
GeneTests: A medical genetics information resource
Cincinnati Children’s Resources
The Patient & Family Wellness Center at Cincinnati Children’s includes specialists from Child Life, Financial Services, Pastoral Care, the School Intervention Program and Social Work. They can provide:
- Emotional, psychosocial and spiritual support
- Assistance with school concerns
- Community outreach and education
- Information about additional resources (financial, insurance, community)
- Assistance with lodging, ground transportation and other concerns. Guest Services at Cincinnati Children’s helps make a stay in Cincinnati more comfortable and convenient.
Clinicaltrials.gov: A registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world