Schedule a Vaccination | What Patients & Families Need to Know
The Kidney Transplant Program provides information to healthcare professionals in the form of a case study of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, one of the most common causes of end-stage renal disease in children. You may also read about our research efforts at Cincinnati Children’s against this relentless disease.
The Division of Nephrology and Hypertension recommends the following related resources:
• National Kidney Foundation Inc.
• National Kidney Foundation of Ohio
• The Renal Network Inc.
• United Network for Organ Sharing
• American Association of Kidney Patients
• The PKD Foundation
• PKD Cincinnati/Dayton Chapter
• Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026 | 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462
© 1999-2021 Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. All rights reserved.