The Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at Cincinnati Children’s will conduct a complete evaluation of your child’s condition. To make sure this important initial appointment goes smoothly, please arrive at the office 15 minutes before your appointment for registration. Bring your most recent insurance card, ADC/Medicaid card or BCMH (Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps) letter of approval with you.
Locations / Appointments
In addition to our main campus, we have outpatient centers throughout Greater Cincinnati. You may schedule an appointment at any of these locations by calling: 513-636-4355 or 1-800-344-2462, ext. 6-4355.
Note that not all of our physicians go to every location.
All of our locations provide same-day hearing tests, which are performed by licensed and certified audiologists. Same-day X-rays and other same-day testing are available at most locations. This helps minimize the need for you to make multiple office visits for testing.
New Airway Patient Referral Line
The Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery now offers a New Airway Patient Referral Line.
Call us at 513-636-6711.
Insurance / Billing
Remember to check with your insurance company to see if your visit and services will be covered.
- Many insurance companies require referral forms or their own insurance claim forms to be submitted before they reimburse the cost of services. Please supply us with all necessary forms at the time of your office visit.
- If your insurance company requires a referral at the time of your visit, you will be required to sign a release if we do not have a referral on file.
- If you have a co-payment, it is due at the time of your office visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, money order, Visa or MasterCard.
- The insurance policy you carry is a legal contract between you and your insurance company. Although we bill your insurance company directly, we ask that you monitor your monthly billing statements from us to ensure that your insurance company pays your claim in a timely manner.
- We accept all commercial insurance plans as well as many Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) and Preferred Physician Organizations (PPO).
- For more answers to common insurance questions, review our billing services information. The Cincinnati Children’s billing office is available to assist you with any billing questions; call 513-636-7296.