Comprehensive, Interdisciplinary Care for Pediatric Stone Conditions
The Stone Center at Cincinnati Children’s uses a collaborative approach to the care of patients and families with conditions related to stones in the urinary tract.
Our multidisciplinary team includes doctors, nurses, dietitians, genetic counselors and social workers from seven specialties at Cincinnati Children’s: Emergency Medicine, Human Genetics, Interventional Radiology, Laboratory Medicine, Nephrology, Radiology and Urology.
We are committed to working closely with patients and families to provide excellent clinical care. We serve families locally, nationally and internationally and provide care to children, adolescents and young adults. We provide:
- Comprehensive, interdisciplinary care and treatment coordination
- Diagnosis and assessment
- Laboratory testing and radiologic imaging
- Medical management and genetic evaluation
- Surgical and interventional procedures
- Dietary support and social services
- Education of patients and families and ongoing care management