The Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency uses PhORCAS (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service) for their application procedure. All documents must be submitted via PhORCAS as part of the application process.
The following items must be received in the PhORCAS system by 11:59 pm on December 30, 2020 to initiate your application:
- A letter describing your reasons for applying to this program.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended.
- Three letters of reference using the PhORCAS reference form.
- Clinical Rotation Experience Document (Upon completion of the document, candidates will upload as a PDF document to the PhORCAS application under "Additional Documents.")
In addition to PhORCAS submission, the following items must be completed:
6. A Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
application for employment. The job listing can be found on our Careers website. This application must be submitted by 11:59 pm on December 30, 2020.
7. An interview is required to complete the application process. Selected candidates will be invited to interview between January 15, 2021 and February 19, 2021.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Andrea Chamberlain, PharmD, BCPS, BCPPS
Pharmacy Clinical Specialist, PICU
PGY2-Pediatric Residency Program Director
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave MLC 15010
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is a participant in the ASHP Matching Program for PGY2 pediatric pharmacy residency programs. Therefore, applicants must be enrolled in the ASHP Matching Program to be eligible for consideration.
For more information about the PGY2 pediatric pharmacy residency please contact Andrea Chamberlain, PharmD, BCPS, BCPPS, firstname.lastname@example.org