Pre-requisites for admission to the MS program
- At least a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- A grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- A strong background in biology and/or biochemistry
- Previous research experience
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is not required, but strongly encouraged (Institution code:1833)
- TOEFL score if English is not the student's primary language (institution code:1833)
- Two to four letters of recommendation to be submitted electronically using the online application system.
How to Apply
UC Graduate Studies application
online. We strongly encourage all applicants to complete the Applicant Information Form upon starting your application to the Biomedical Research Technologies MS Program. For more information, please email BMRT@cchmc.org or call our Program Coordinator, Amanda Middleton, at 513-636-4545.
- All prospective students will be interviewed either in-person or via SKYPE
- Admissions decisions will be communicated to students via email
Learn more about current tuition information.
Questions? Please contact BMRT@cchmc.org or our Program Coordinator, Amanda Middleton, at 513-636-4545.