Pre-requisites for admission to the MS program
- Baccalaureate (e.g., BA, BS) or higher from an accredited college or university
- A grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- A strong background in biology and/or biochemistry
- Previous exposure to research is preferred
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is not required, but strongly encouraged (Institution code:1833)
- TOEFL score if English is not the student's primary language (institution code:1833)
- Two to four letters of recommendation to be submitted electronically using the online application system
How to Apply
The application portal will open in the Fall of the year prior to matriculation. Applications are reviewed and candidates selected in a rolling fashion for a limited number of positions. As such, we encourage all interested candidates to complete the application no later than late winter/early spring of the year prior to matriculation.
UC Graduate Studies application
online. For more information, please email BMRT@cchmc.org or call our program management specialist, Jenny Crofford, at 513-636-4545.
- After initial review, strong candidates will be interviewed either in person or via Zoom
- Admissions decisions will be communicated to students in a rolling fashion via email
Learn more about current tuition information.
Questions? Interested in Part-Time? Please contact BMRT@cchmc.org or our program management specialist, Jenny Crofford, at 513-636-4545.