Use Your Spending Power to Make a Difference
Companies and businesses throughout Greater Cincinnati have partnered with Cincinnati Children’s. You can join them in their support of our mission by buying select items that benefit the medical center.
- During the Mazda “Drive for Good” campaign, every buyer of a new car at local Mazda dealerships will be able to designate Cincinnati Children’s as the recipient of a $150 gift. Last year the Drive for Good campaign raised over $45,000 for Cincinnati Children’s. This year’s campaign runs from Nov. 21 through Jan. 3.
- Visit AmazonSmile and you’ll find the same products, selection and shopping experience as with Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your charitable organization of choice. On your first visit, search and select “Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.” Then, every eligible purchase will result in a donation to the medical center. You can help us make an even stronger impact on the lives of the kids and families we serve – here in Cincinnati and across the globe. For more information, visit the AmazonSmile FAQ.
- Local Joseph Beth Booksellers support Cincinnati Children’s through Gives Back Membership card donations to the Comprehensive Children’s Injury Center.
- Speedway is collecting change to support Cincinnati Children’s.
Many of our other corporate partners hold fundraisers that benefit the medical center throughout the year, so be on the lookout for other opportunities to support Cincinnati Children’s through gifts to CMN Hospitals.
More Ways to Shop
- Cincinnati Children's Gift Shops: Shopping at the gift shops at Burnet Campus and Liberty Campus supports Cincinnati Children’s because all proceeds benefit the medical center. And with a great selection of items, accessories and great brands like Tervis Tumbler, you’re sure to find something for everyone on your gift list. Learn more.
Kohl's Cares: Cincinnati Children’s partners with Kohl’s Department Stores and its Kohl’s Cares Program to help keep children in our community safe from injury. Proceeds from the sale of seasonal items support the Kohl’s Injury Prevention and Education Programs through the Comprehensive Children’s Injury Center at Cincinnati Children’s.
The current featured items are some of your favorite Disney / Pixar stories and characters, including Wall-E, Toy Story, Up and more.