For any child who has special healthcare needs, guardianship is an important issue. If a disability interferes with the ability to make decisions, the caregiver may need to obtain guardianship.
We offer resources to help families with guardianship.
- Guardianship by Disability Rights Ohio
- Guardianship in Ohio by Ohio DD Council
- Guardianships and Conservatorships by Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker (RKPT)
- Indiana: Adult Guardianship
- Kentucky: Division of Guardianship
- National Guardianship Association (NGA)
- Surrogate Decision Making
- U.S. Legal