Resources for Health Insurance, Under and Uninsured
Health insurance benefits are often confusing to read and difficult to appeal, especially for a family with a child with special healthcare needs. Families often lack the expertise, experience and clout to successfully deal with insurance issues and this can add significant emotional and financial stress.
We connect patients and families with resources that assist you with health insurance issues.
- The Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO)
- Health Insurance by NIH: MedlinePlus
- Health Resources by the Ohio Department of Insurance (ODI)
- Navigator Resource Guide
- Writing Letters of Medical Necessity
Get Health Insurance
- 2023 Federal Exchange Plans
- Affordable Health Plans.org
- Healthcare Bluebook
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- About the Affordable Care Act
- Affordable Care Act Fact Sheets for Families
- Affordable Care Act & Taxes
- Federal Health Reform FAQs
Under and Uninsured
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
- Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured
The Pediatric Primary Care Offices at Cincinnati Children's provides regular primary medical care, including check-ups and immunizations, helps maintain your child’s overall health.