Cincinnati Children’s and the Collaborative for Children of Addicted Parents invite you to this year’s conference where we will explore treatment options for children (age 0-5) and their families affected by familial substance abuse disorders.
The conference will take place on Friday, November 1, at the Cintas Center at Xavier University, from 7:15 am to 3:30 pm. Robert Shapiro, MD, director of the Child Abuse Team and the Mayerson Center for Safe and Healthy Children at Cincinnati Children’s, is the keynote speaker.
Our goals for the conference are to:
- Identify brain changes in children affected by parental substance use disorder
- Determine non-pharmacological approaches to behavioral and psychosocial issues
- Explore the need for pharmacological treatment of behavioral disorders
- Modify current practices strategies to align with needs of children impacted by addiction.
Sign up at www.cincinnatichildrens.org/ChildrenOfAddiction.
- Early bird rate (through October 11)
- Registration after October 11
Continuing medical education credits are available. Contact the CME office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-636-6732.
Comment on this story