The primary aim of our research is to improve health outcomes and adherence among children and adolescents with asthma. Located within the Center for Health Technology Research, we systematically develop and test digital interventions to help patients better manage their condition and improve their self-management skills.
Our current projects include:
- #FACT Study (Assessing Lung Function and Adherence Using Combined Technology in Adolescents with Asthma)
- Asthma Free Schools: Improving Asthma Outcomes by Facilitating Patient-Centered Care at School
- Understanding the Health Technology Uses and Desires of Adolescents with Asthma
- Technology Assisted Stepped Care (TASC) Study
- Wheeze Detector Study
- Asthma-management App Review
Learn more about our current projects.