Cincinnati Children’s chaplains are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are here to support and attend to the diverse emotional and spiritual needs, practices and expressions of all patients and their families.
Our chaplains are available to serve through:
- Visiting and prayer
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Encouragement and comfort
- Offering communion, baptism, anointing of the sick, and assisting with other specific religious needs or requests
- Discussing concerns about procedures or decisions
- Discussing with you the meaning and effects of Advance Directives
- Reading scripture or other important, inspirational texts with you. Multiple religious traditions are available upon request.
- Regularly scheduled worship services
- Contacting local clergy
For more information on available services, questions, or comments, please contact:
Office: 513-636-7720 (Monday – Friday; 8 am – 4 pm)
Chaplain-On-Call: 513-736-1101 (pager)