When you come to the Crawford Spine Center, you will receive compassionate care tailored to your child’s specific needs. Your experience begins with a comprehensive evaluation by our experts. The team will review your child's medical history and perform any necessary tests. Then we create a plan with you that will work best for your child’s condition.
Our team conducts evaluations in one location, usually in a single visit. This appointment is typically scheduled within two to three weeks after your child is referred to us by your pediatrician or family doctor.
Your Child’s Spine Care
Over the course of our care for your child, we will provide:
- A thorough evaluation.
- A detailed assessment, including recommendations for treatment.
- If needed, the latest surgical approach to correct your child’s spine problem.
- Continued management of the condition through our center or in collaboration with your child’s primary doctor.
- Written reports for you and your primary doctor.
- Family support and education.
- One point of contact for families and referring physicians.
Your care team will talk to you about the risks and benefits of any recommended treatment options, including both surgical and non-surgical.