Talk to the Patient Navigators
Hello, we are Olivia Frias and Katelin Kastner, your patient navigators for fertility preservation at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Who Can See the Patient Navigators for Fertility Preservation?
The patient navigators are a resource within the Comprehensive Fertility Care & Preservation Program for patients whose medical diagnosis or treatment may place them at risk for future fertility concerns.
We meet with patients with a variety of diagnoses and treatment plans, including:
- Bone marrow transplant
- Conditions in which a loss or impairment of ovarian function and/or infertility is expected
How Can the Patient Navigators Help You?
We can help you:
- Obtain an analysis on your personal risk of fertility complications in the future from experts on our team. We will discuss this risk with you personally and in a way that is understandable.
- Discuss fertility preservations options related to your age and current or past treatment.
- Advise on fertility preservation options.
- Assist in learning about or finding financial resources.
- Provide you with printed or online resources.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to ensure seamless fertility preservation care is established.
- By serving as a single contact, available to you and your family at all steps along the process.