An International Travel Clinic map displays the destinations of its patients. Members of the community travel safely around the world with help from our team of experts.
Assisting with Pre-Travel and Post-Travel Healthcare Needs
The International Travel Clinic at Cincinnati Children's offers international travel preparation and vaccinations to all members of the community including children, adults, and Cincinnati Children's employees.
Regardless of why you're traveling abroad, our travel experts will:
- Review your medical background to provide individualized recommendations for your trip
- Assess country-specific health risks
- Determine need and provide appropriate vaccinations for protection against infectious diseases including:
- Yellow Fever
- Hepatitis A
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Determine need and provide appropriate medications for malaria prophylaxis
- Provide education and antibiotics for diarrhea
- Identify safeguards for individuals with special needs
- Provide follow-up medical care for travelers as needed