This Lupus Center multidisciplinary health care team provides the full range of health care services needed for the best possible treatment of lupus. Team members communicate with each other to provide you with the best care, personalized for each patient.
Here are some tips to help them help you:
- Always provide complete and accurate information about your health.
- Be honest and share your point of view with members of the health care team.
- Make a list of your questions and concerns before you meet with members of the health care team.
- If you don't understand something, ask that it be more fully or clearly explained.
- Don't hesitate to discuss sensitive issues, such as contraception or pregnancy.
- Do not make any changes in your treatment plan unless you discuss them first with one of the doctors.