The Psychiatric Intake Response Center (PIRC) manages psychiatric patient consultation and intake for Cincinnati Children’s. Staff members are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 513-636-4124 or email@example.com.
All inpatient, outpatient and partial hospitalization referrals are handled through the PIRC. Staff members are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 513-636-4124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations and Directions
The Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry has five locations throughout the Cincinnati area.
College Hill Campus
5642 Hamilton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45224
- Outpatient services main line: 513-636-9900
- Inpatient Hospitalization front desk: 513-636-0800
- Inpatient Dual-Diagnosis Program (psychiatric crisis and developmental disabilities) front desk: 513-636-0800
- Residential Treatment Program front desk: 513-636-0800
3333 Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229
- Outpatient services main line: 513-636-4788
- Inpatient Hospitalization: 513-636-5565
7777 Yankee Road
Liberty Township, OH 45044
- Outpatient services: 513-636-2100
- PIRC Intake Specialists: 513-803-9307
5899 Harrison Avenue, 4th Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45248
- Partial Hospitalization
- Outpatient Services
Cincinnati Children's at Lindner Center for HOPE
4075 Old Western Row Road
Mason, OH 45040
- Partial Hospitalization Program: 513-803-7720
- Inpatient Hospitalization & Eating Disorders Program: 513-803-4900