To help ensure the safety of our patients, their families, our employees, and our volunteers, and in adherence to the CDC guidelines, we have made the decision to suspend all volunteer activity at Cincinnati Children’s indefinitely. We will provide updates when we are able to resume regular programming.
- Thoroughly read and consider the information on the Volunteer Services web pages.
- Complete your application and mail it to:
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
Volunteer Services Dept.
3333 Burnet Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45229
- We will contact your two references, using the email address you provide, so please make sure they know to expect an email from us. If you have not heard from us within a reasonable amount of time, it is because we have not gotten a reply from one or both of your references. Our recommendation would be to follow-up with them to ensure the email did not get filtered to junk / spam. Please feel free to call us with updated contact information or the name of a new reference.
- After hearing back from both references, we will call or email you to schedule an interview. This is our chance to get to know you and discover whether we have an opening that would be a good match for you.
- If you are scheduled as a volunteer, you will be given instructions to complete your medical requirements, background check and online orientation.
I am ready to download the Cincinnati Children's College students / Adult volunteer application.