For Urgent or Same-Day Admissions
Call the Physician Priority Link (PPL) at 1-888-636-7997.
For Routine Outpatient Appointments
Download and complete the Specialty Services Form. For assistance with the form, please call 513-803-0000.
Learn more about our neighborhood locations. For provider information by location, consult our Outpatient Services Schedule, which is published annually.
Hints for Patient Referrals
Referring physicians can play an instrumental role in helping patients’ families prepare for appointments at Cincinnati Children’s. Here are hints for physicians when helping patients. The well-prepared family will bring to the appointment:
- A summary from the referring physician
- Laboratory or other test results
- Growth records
- Immunization records
- A list of questions for the Cincinnati Children’s physician
- Required insurance referrals
- Pre-authorization from the insurance company
- Insurance cards
- The child’s and parent’s social security numbers
- Legal documentation of guardianship
- Enough diapers, bottles and other supplies to last a baby a few hours
- A stroller if needed
- Snacks and drinks if needed
- Overnight supplies if the family is traveling from out of town