Our research-focused speaker series is typically offered on Fridays at 11 a.m. Topics will rotate between:
- Hutton Lectures – formal presentations on current research in biomedical and clinical informatics
- Clinical Informatics Focus Group – networking forum for clinical informatics researchers to discuss current research projects
- Bioinformatics Focus Group – networking forum gathers researchers and students to focus on topics in molecular biology, molecular modeling, proteins and protein-protein interactions
- Services Spotlights – Presentations by service teams within Biomedical Informatics and Information Services
- Student Talks – Presentations by students affiliated with the Biomedical Informatics Graduate Program
If you'd like to be notified about new and upcoming Biomedical Informatics events, please subscribe to our email list by sending a request to email@example.com.