There are many ways to get involved with the Stark Lab. Read on to learn more about educational and research opportunities with us.
- The behavioral medicine / clinical psychology postdoctoral fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center gives fellows the opportunity to conduct research and work with patients in a clinical setting. Learn more about fellowship opportunities with the Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology.
O’Grady Residency (research rotation)
- The O’Grady residency in psychology gives residents a research elective. The Stark Lab is one of the choices for research training. Learn more about the O’Grady residency.
Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical research coordinators communicate with study participants and prepare materials for study visits, making them an essential part of our research team. Visit the careers site to search available clinical research coordinator positions.
Volunteers / SURF
- Summer undergraduate research fellowships are available for undergraduate students interested in our areas of study. Visit the SURF information page to learn more.
- Volunteers provide assistance throughout our lab. Learn more about volunteer opportunities with us by calling 513-636-3931.