Dr. Modi and her colleagues have developed several patient-reported outcomes, including:
Pediatric Epilepsy Medication Self-Management Questionnaire
Pediatric Epilepsy Side Effects Questionnaire
- Morita, D.A., Glauser, T.A., & Modi, A.C. (2012). Development and Validation of the Pediatric Epilepsy Side Effects Questionnaire. Neurology, 79(12), 1252-1258.
- Junger, K.W., Morita, D.A., & Modi, A.C. (2015). The Pediatric Epilepsy Side Effects Questionnaire: Establishing Clinically Meaningful Change. Epilepsy and Behavior, 45, 101-104.
Barriers to Adherence
- Varnell, C.D., Rich, K.L., Nichols, M., Dahale, D., Goebel, J.W., Pai, A.L.H., Hooper, D.K., & Modi, A.C. (2017). Assessing Barriers to Adherence in Routine Clinical Care for Pediatric Kidney Transplant Patients. Pediatric Transplantation, 21(7).
- Favier, L.A., Taylor, J., Rich, K.L., Jones, K.B., Vora, S.S., Harris, J., Gottlieb, B.S., Robbins, L., Lai, J., Lee, T., Kohlheim, M., Ferraro, K., Trevey, K., Gil, J., Bouslaugh, L., Young, A., Griffin, N., Paul, A., Morgan, E., & Modi, A.C. (2018) Barriers to Adherence in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: A Multicenter Collaborative Experience and Preliminary Results. Journal of Rheumatology.
PedsQL™ Epilepsy Module
- Junger, K.W., Modi, A.C., Guilfoyle, S.M., Smith, G., Wagner, J., Mucci, G.A., Huszti, H. & Mara, C.A. (2019). Establishing Clinical Cutoffs for the PedsQL Epilepsy Module. Epilepsy and Behavior, 99.
To obtain the measures and scoring information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For the PedsQL™ Epilepsy Module, visit this website and submit a request.
The Zeller and Modi labs developed two obesity-specific quality-of-life measures for children and adolescents ages 5-18 and teens. Zeller and Modi were also key co-authors in the development of the weight-related quality-of-life measure IWQOL-Kids. For more information, visit the Zeller Lab.