Patient and Family Resources
Below are some resources to help families and patients in the Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD) Center at Cincinnati Children's.
- Patient Stories
- Learn about the stories of patients treated by the BPD Center.
- Transporting a Child to Cincinnati Children’s
- The Pediatric Transport Team offers a state-of-the-art mobile intensive care unit environment that allows for the transport of critically ill newborns from local, regional, national and international referral sites. In-house teams are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to allow a rapid response for medical transports.
- Visiting Cincinnati Children’s
- Let Concierge Services (formerly Guest Services) help you plan your travel details so you can concentrate on your child. We can help out before you travel and after you and your family arrive. We do whatever it takes to make sure a family’s time with us is as stress-free and comfortable as possible.
- Concierge Services has professional, knowledgeable staff to take care of the many complex details of arranging a visit to Cincinnati Children’s for out-of-town families. A Concierge Services associate can assist your family with discounted lodging rates at many local hotels. Read more about where to stay.