Since 2004, we’ve evaluated and cared for nearly 7,500 women with high-risk pregnancies.
By working together, our experts in maternal-fetal medicine, fetal imaging, fetal surgery and neonatology give our patients seamless access to care every step of the way.
From prenatal diagnosis and fetal treatment to delivery to postnatal care and long-term follow-up, we can frequently offer the most sophisticated, effective therapies that may improve outcomes and quality of life.
Why Choose the Fetal Care Center
Our Center is distinctly different from other fetal care clinics. Families come to us for continuity of care that begins with prenatal counseling and continues well after their child is born. The Fetal Care Center was also recognized by patients as the top inpatient unit at Cincinnati Children’s for outstanding patient and family experience in 2021-2022.
Through our family-centered approach to care, our nurse coordinators create a personalized program to support you and your baby at every turn. Throughout your time with us, you will be followed by a nurse coordinator who specializes in fetal care. She will be available to answer questions, as well as provide education and support for you and your family.
As your healthcare partner, we also offer:
- A multidisciplinary team that collaborates to provide continuous, consistent care
- Comprehensive evaluations to determine your child’s condition
- Advanced diagnostics that offer the greatest amount of detail and information
- Innovative interventions with the most sophisticated, effective treatment options
- A special delivery unit equipped to care for your specific needs during childbirth
- Breakthrough research that reveals leading-edge therapy options to improve outcomes