At the Global Health Center, our goals are to:
- Change the outcome for children around the world through research, education and training and patient care.
- Facilitate bringing international patients to Cincinnati Children’s for care from our world-renowned physicians.
- Educate junior and senior physicians around the globe in our techniques so that they can go home and educate their peers and have a greater effect on children’s lives.
- Provide opportunities for international physicians to come to Cincinnati Children’s to conduct research projects.
- Travel abroad to share best practices and host international leadership delegations here at Cincinnati Children’s.
- Conduct research in one location and apply it throughout the world. Our research can make a difference in health policies worldwide.