Expert Treatment of Pediatric Hand & Upper Extremity Conditions
If your child needs surgery for an injury or non-surgical treatment for a medical condition that affects a hand or arm, we can help. Our Hand and Upper Extremity Center is one of just a few programs in the world to offer both surgical and non-surgical treatments involving children’s hands and arms, including fractures and tendon, nerve and vascular injuries.
We diagnose and care for hand and upper extremity problems in children from birth through adolescence. And we ensure families receive the education and resources necessary to best meet their child’s needs. Our team of experts includes specialists in:
The entire Hand and Upper Extremity team works together to develop individualized care plans to treat newborns, infants and adolescents for a variety of conditions involving the hands or upper extremities.
Why Choose Us
- Experts with a National Reputation for Care and Research - Our surgeons continue to advance clinical care for hand and upper extremity conditions using advanced research methodologies, benefiting patients worldwide.
- Innovative Medical and Surgical Interventions – We seek to provide personalized treatment plans, which may include surgical procedures to improve hand and upper extremity function.
- Long-term, Multidisciplinary Care - Our team closely monitors each child’s progress, adjusting the treatment plan as needed.
- Patient and Family-Centered Care - We strive for shared decision making with patients and their families focusing on their goals when making treatment decisions.
- Online Second Opinions – Our nationally-recognized specialists provide online second opinions to help families better understand a diagnosis and make informed care decisions. The process is convenient, easy and secure.