The Kelly O’Leary Center will improve health, quality of life, and outcomes for children and adolescents with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) through:
- Family-centered care, including transition to adulthood
- Excellent, evidence-based clinical care in an interdisciplinary model
- Training to build leadership and capacity in the field of autism spectrum disorders
- Contributing to evidence-based practice through innovative research in response to demonstrated need
- Advocacy with and on behalf of individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families
- Collaboration with families, primary care providers, related Cincinnati Children's programs, educational systems, and community agencies
More About The Kelly O'Leary Center (TKOC)
- TKOC serves individuals who have a special set of needs requiring input from a number of different specialists. This input is provided to families through a multi-disciplinary diagnostic and treatment program for children and adolescents with an ASD.
- TKOC’s innovative research seeks to better understand causes and effective intervention for individuals with ASD, ensuring the care we provide is on the leading edge of the field.
- TKOC is a member of the Autism Speaks - Autism Treatment Network (AS-ATN) and recognized as one of the elite autism centers in the United States. Since its inception in 1999, TKOC has embraced the chronic care model, following children and adolescents with ASD after diagnosis for ongoing monitoring, treatment and habilitative services including speech and occupational therapy. Trainings and educational opportunities are offered by TKOC staff to family members and professionals with the goal of building capacity and improving the quality of care provided to individuals with ASD and their families.