Help for Your Child with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
Your child’s journey with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may feel uncertain and challenging. Families need to partner with a trusted autism center for care. The Kelly O’Leary Center (TKOC) is here to help individuals with ASD and their families by providing a diagnostic program, treatment, and support services. We also provide parent education and training programs that enhance the lives of individuals with ASD and their families.
Why Choose Us
The Kelly O’Leary Center strives to improve the health, quality of life, and outcomes for children and adolescents with ASD through:
- Family-centered care, including transition to adulthood.
- Evidence-based clinical care in an interdisciplinary model.
- Training to build leadership and capacity in the field of ASD.
- Participation in innovative research.
- Advocacy with and on behalf of individuals with ASD.
- Collaboration with families, the child’s medical team, schools, and community agencies.
The Kelly O'Leary Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders is located in the Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (DDBP).