What to do?
1. Contact your pediatrician with your concerns.
2. Discuss next steps with your pediatrician. Examples of next steps may include: Screening for autism diagnosis, further evaluation, recommendation for early intervention, and recommendation(s) for therapy.
3. If your pediatrician makes a referral to the Division of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics for an autism evaluation-you will be contacted by our division by a scheduler as soon as the referral is in our system.
4. If you have questions regarding your referral and/or appointment:
5. What to do before your appointment, if you are looking for additional facts on autism:
- Please visit the Rubinstein Library for more information, books, and materials on autism
- Look for on-line information to help you:
If your child needs additional support during appointments at our center-3430 Burnet Avenue, Contact Child Life at 513-636-8364 to discuss a plan to help.