Treating Children From All Around the World
We are a center of excellence in the study and treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions. We investigate auditory development and function, as well as techniques for airway reconstruction and treating airway obstruction. As a result of this work, we provide hope for many children with severe upper airway problems.
We are one of the busiest surgical subspecialties at Cincinnati Children’s, with more than 36,000 visits and more than 15,000 surgeries each year. Our specialists have performed more than 2,400 airway reconstructions.
We treat children from all over the world, including Canada, the Middle East, Europe, South America, Australia, South Africa and Asia.
We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate and respectful care to every patient and family. Through the Family Resource Center, we provide information about diagnoses, conditions and treatments, and can work with you, your family and your child’s school to ensure the best possible outcome for your child and family.
We specialize in treating the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the face and neck, including:
- Flexible and rigid endoscopic examination of air, food and sinus passages
- Treatment of sinus, laryngeal, thyroid and esophageal disorders
- Management of patients with loss of hearing and balance disorders
- Facial plastic reconstruction, including rhinoplasty
- Treatment of patients with cleft lip and palate problems and related speech disorders
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of voice disorders
We also offer treatment for both primary and specialized ENT problems such as:
- Swallowing disorders
- Speech disorders
- Sinonasal disorders
- Hearing impairment
- Hemangioma and vascular malformations
- Laryngeal and tracheal anomalies