Additional ENT-Related Resources
Our team has collected the following resources to answer many of your questions about your child’s condition and its treatment. Use the links to learn more about the conditions we treat and the services we offer to patients and their families.
Suggested ENT References
- The Pediatric Airway: An Interdisciplinary Approach. Robin T. Cotton, MD, Charles M. Myer, MD. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 1994.
- Atlas of Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders in Children (book with CD-ROM). Charles M. Myer, MD, Stephen D. Handler, MD. BC Decker, 1998.
- Practical Pediatric Otolaryngology. Robin T. Cotton, MD (Editor), Charles M. Myer, MD (Editor). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 1999.
- Head & Neck Surgery − Otolaryngology. Bailey, Lippencott-Raven, 1998.
Suggested ENT-Related Links
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Ear and Hearing Center
- University of Cincinnati Ear, Nose, Throat Specialists
Information about Cincinnati
Learn more about resources for traveling parents.