We provide educational services in a structured, safe environment for all students as they undergo mental health treatment.
Staffed by teachers from Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS), our educational programs function on a traditional school schedule and are provided to all residential patients.
How can parents and teachers support students as they enter our residential program?
- Provide current student records (attendance, transcripts, standardized and state testing results)
- Provide a current IEP that reflects the student’s change of placement from the previous educational setting to our public residential setting (EMIS code 210018)
- Provide the student’s current evaluation team report (ETR)
- Provide the name and number of a district contact person who can be responsible for all communications to address the student’s educational needs
- Attend meetings to discuss treatment, address transition needs and sign necessary legal documents
Contact the Family Resource Center for additional information.