If you’re thinking of hurting yourself, or someone you know is in trouble, the Division of Psychiatry at Cincinnati Children’s offers resources for help. You can also call the Division of Psychiatry directly at 513-636-4124.
Emergency and Crisis Numbers / People Who Can Help
- 513-281-CARE (Cincinnati local number)
- Physician − a family doctor or pediatrician
- School nurse or counselor
- Mental health professional (psychiatrist, psychologist or psychotherapist). You can call the Psychiatric Intake Response Center (PIRC) for a referral at 513-636-4124.
- Clergy − a minister, rabbi, priest or youth minister
- Trusted friend
- Trusted family member
Local Ohio County Crisis Numbers
- Local Butler County crisis numbers
- Hamilton / West Chester: 513-894-7002
- Middletown: 513-424-5498
- Oxford / Hamilton: 513-523-4146