To apply for the Child Life Internship at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, complete and return a completed application packet.
Application Deadlines -- Must be RECEIVED by:
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center follows the guidelines set forth by the Association of Child Life Professionals intern application and acceptance dates.
- **The Child Life Internship Program will not be accepting interns for the Spring 2018 Semester**
- January 5 for Summer Semester
- March 15 for Fall Semester
We eagerly await the opportunity to train highly motivated and qualified students and invite you to apply.
Download a Child Life Internship Manual and Application in portable document format (.pdf).
Please return completed application packet with the following included:Please return completed application packet with the following included:
- $25 application fee, payable to Cincinnati Children's Child Life Internship
- Association of Child Life Professionals Common Child Life Internship Application
- Evidence of having successfully completed at least 1 class taught by a Certified Child Specialist (CCLS) that covers the six core topics identified as necessary by the Child Life Council. This may be documented via transcript or signature of instructor who is a CCLS. Download course requirement details.
- Goals and Objectives for your Child Life Internship
- Essay on The Purpose of Child Life
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Association of Child Life Professionals Eligibility Assessment
- Academic transcripts (unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
Child Life Clinical Education Coordinator
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Division of Child Life, MLC 5003
3333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3039